The Spring and Summer seasons are chock full of amazing fruits. Here is a recipe for a fruit dip that the whole family will love. The kids will enjoy helping to make this fun and delicious treat. Pair with your favorite fruits. We like fresh berries, apples, and grapes.
- 12 oz cream cheese
- 4 oz mascarpone
- 7 oz marshmallow cream OR 5 oz powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream OR light cream OR milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- pinch of salt
- This comes together a little faster if all ingredients are at room temperature.
- Place the cream cheese, salt, and mascarpone in a mixer and whip until combined. Add the marshmallow cream or powdered sugar, and mix to incorporate.
- Add the milk and vanilla and mix one more time to combine.
- You can serve right away with your favorite fruit, or refrigerate until ready to use. Cover tightly to store. Should keep about 4 days in the refrigerator.
Note: If the ingredients are soft enough, this can all be mixed by hand.
How are you serving your fruit dip? Snap some photos and share them on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/MacaroniKidNEPhilly/