We wish all the moms out there an amazing, fun Mother's Day, which is Sunday, May 13, 2018. Moms, you work so hard for your families day-in and day-out. Do you take time for yourself? Show you some love? Here are a few ways you can treat yourself any day of the year...
1. Mani/Pedi: Manicures and pedicures won't take too much time from your already busy schedule, but will leave you feeling fabulous.
2. Relax: When the baby is born, moms are given the advice to "sleep when the baby sleeps." Even as the kid get a little older, schedule some quiet time daily, even if it's 20 minutes. Take a quick nap, read a magazine, sip on a cup of tea. Just sneak a few minutes into your day so that you can relax and breathe.
3. Hire Someone to Clean the House: Even with the best of planning, the chores can sometimes get away from us. When you're busy carpooling, grocery shopping, making dinner, and getting kids to soccer practice, dishes and laundry can end up at the bottom of our to-do. Hiring someone to take care of a few of the chores can take a little bit of stress off of your plate.
4. Bubble Bath: Grab a cup of tea, some soothing music, and maybe a magazine. Give yourself some time to relax and let your cares melt away.
6. Buy yourself flowers. You deserve it!
7. Order take-out every now and then. Let someone else do the cooking.
No matter what activity you choose, the point is to give yourself some time to breathe and press the reset button. You will feel refreshed and recharged, and ready to tackle any obstacle that comes up during the day.
How do you show yourself some love? Connect with us on social media and let us know your favorite way to treat yourself.